Odorless Turpenoid, 118ml (4 fl. oz)
Artists’ favorite turpentine
substitute for over 50 years
Artists’ favorite turpentine substitute for over 50 years. Recognized by artists as the #1 premium odorless thinner and brush cleaner. An odorless, volatile and thin turpentine substitute, Odorless Turpenoid® has the same painting properties and drying time as turpentine yet is free from the strong and characteristic odor.
It is compatible with oil and alkyd colors as a painting vehicle either alone or in mediums without affecting color.
236ml, 473ml, 946ml
Turpenoid® Odorless is the first turpentine substitute and favored by generations of oil painters. It has the same painting properties and drying time as turpentine yet is free from the strong and characteristic odor. Turpenoid is a highly refined, water-clear mixture of petroleum distillates compatible with oil and alkyd paints without affecting color.
Recommended Use: Turpenoid® Odorless should be used for thinning artist oil colors for a lean wash or modifying oil painting mediums or varnishes. Mix small amounts of Turpenoid® Slow-Dry directly into oil color or medium to increase fluidity. Never apply the medium directly on your work of art without testing on a separate surface to ensure the compatibility of materials and desired result. When thinning varnishes, greatest clarity will be achieved when Turpenoid® is limited to 10%. This product is to be used exclusively and explicitly to reduce the viscosity of, and/or remove, art coating compositions or components. This product is not intended for cleaning art coatings from painting equipment or tools.
Made in the USA.
DANGER! COMBUSTIBLE. HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. VAPOR HARMFUL. SKIN IRRITANT. CONTAINS: PETROLEUM DISTILLATES. PRECAUTIONS: Wash hands immediately after use. When using wear impermeable protective gloves. Avoid ingestion. Do not store or use near heat or flame. Use only with adequate ventilation. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
FIRST AID TREATMENT: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or poison control center immediately. If inhalation symptoms occur, move to fresh air. If symptoms persist, see a physician. If skin contact occurs, wash with soap and water for 5 minutes. If swallowed, get prompt medical attention.
Volatile Organic Compound 759gm/l. Vapor Pressure 2.0mm Hg at 20ºC