BOB ROSS® BRUSH CLEANING SCREEN — #R6520
This specially designed screen fits into brush baths and will clean brushes more thoroughly thus enhancing performance and extending life. The grated base is effective in removing paint from the heels or base of brushes as accumulated paint can drastically affect shape. Simply scrub brushes against grates to remove even deeply embedded paint. Screen is coated with vinyl which will withstand thinner yet be gentle on brushes.
BOB ROSS® BRUSH BEATER RACK — #R6519
For use in removing excess thinner from brushes without damaging paintings or affecting studio area. Place in the bottom of rectangular waste can and “beat” brushes against rungs. Vinyl coated metal frame that is resistant to thinners.
BOB ROSS® CLEANING BUCKET & SCREEN — #R6545
A handy addition to the Bob Ross® Cleaning System (#R6524), this set provides perfect storage and transportation for brush baths.
BOB ROSS® BRUSH CLEANING SYSTEM — #R6524
This complete system includes everything needed to clean brushes thoroughly.
The set includes::
• 1.89L Bob Ross Odorless Thinner
• Bob Ross Brush Cleaning Rack
• Bob Ross Brush Cleaning Screen
BOB ROSS® DISPOSABLE PALETTE — #R6285
Recommended for use with the Bob Ross Soft Oil Colors, this specially treated paper provides a clean palette with each use. Measures 25cm x 35cm and contains fifty (50) sheets.
BOB ROSS® 2-IN-1 TV EASEL — #U-BR1000
Designed by Bob Ross himself, this extraordinary easel is perfect for the Ross method, though suitable for all types of painting.
• Designed by Bob Ross himself and featured on the PBS series, “The Joy of Painting”
• Sturdy steel construction for excessive studio use but lightweight for easy transport
• Four adjustable legs with non-skid feet and negative angle adjustment
• Durable lower workspace with space for Ross® thinner bucket
• Removable upper portion functions as table top easel or wet canvas carrier
• Folds flat for easy storage
• Will accommodate canvases up to 24” in height
• Lifts on canvas supports to allow edges to be painted
BOB ROSS® TABLE TOP EASEL — #RU-BR2300N
The Bob Ross® Table Top Easel is perfect for the student or professional as the rugged beech wood H-frame design folds completely flat for ease of storage or transport.
•17"L x 20.5"W x 38.5"H
• Folds completely flat for easy storage or transport
• Channeled center column and adjustable upper and lower supports
• Rubber lifts on supports to allow canvas edges to be painted
• Supports canvases up to 27.5”
BOB ROSS® TRAVEL EASEL — #RU-BR151
Compact for easy transport in backpacks, portfolios and even tool cases, the Bob Ross Travel Easel offers the function of a traditional easel for artists on the go.
• Overall size: 7"W x 1.25" D x 1.25" thick.
• Upper canvas support: 2.5"W x 1" D.
• Lower Canvas Support: 7'W x 7.5" D.
• Easily fits in backpacks, portfolios and tool cases
• Expandable cord provides support for canvases up to 36” in height
• Lightweight and preassembled with no small parts to lose
• Angle adjustment range of 20°
BOB ROSS® CLEAR ACRYLIC PALETTE — #RU-BR6000
Specially designed by Bob, this palette has a large roomy surface and because it is clear, colors are undistorted. Durable and lightweight, it is non-porous so oils will not absorb into the surface and will clean easily after use.